App Development Software is an app that helps the app development process by availing the functionalities like IDE, Code-free developments, templates, API, Data synchronization, and Analytics.
It helps in faster development of the application. These tools avail APIs to ease the process of integration with backend services. It provides a visual development environment and makes the process of developing the software much easier.
It also provides features like hardware compatibility and assistance in workflow design. Much app development software can develop apps for desktops, mobile devices, and web browsers.
The app development software platform is a complete suite of all required and interrelated tools. The tools allow the development of applications, deployment, and thereby update them. It has functionalities for all phases of development like designing, coding, deployment, integration, testing, etc.
These android app development software tools provide the facility for upgrades, advertising, and marketing.
List of the top app development software:
3. Bizness Apps
Let’s start with a detailed review of each platform:
Good for small, medium, and large businesses.
Price: AppyPie offers a free trial for 14 days on all the plans. For SMBs, it has three monthly subscription plans i.e. Basic (C$18 per app per month), Gold (C$36 per app per month), and Premium (C$60 per app per month). Yearly subscription plans are also available. You can contact the company for details about the Enterprise plans.
AppyPie will help you to build apps for multipurpose. It has a wide range of mobile app builder platforms, right from payment app builder to worship app maker. There will be no need to resubmit the app after making changes. It has an app builder for small businesses, a restaurant app builder, real estate app maker, radio app maker, radio app builder, and much more.
• It has a radio app builder.
• It has a prototyping tool for Android and iPhone.
• It will provide app analytics.
• It has multiple features like IAP, push messages, GPS, etc.
• The platinum plan will allow you to remove AppyPie branding.
Good for small, medium, and large businesses,
Price: AppSheet is free for the apps made for personal use or for a single user. It has three pricing plans, i.e. Premium ($5 per user per month), Pro ($10 per user per month), and Business (Get a Quote). The Business plan is for mission-critical enterprise apps. AppSheet will allow you to start for free with Premium and Pro plans.
With AppSheet you will be able to deliver an app that is rich in the feature set. For enterprise solutions, it has features for shared innovation, Team collaboration, Security and Governance, and Lifecycle management.
• Background data syncing and offline mode.
• It provides functionalities for optimizing the performance and controlling the app life cycle.
• AppSheet will give you centralized management and increased productivity.
• With all the plans, it provides the features of custom branding and format rules.
3. Bizness Apps:
Good for small and medium businesses and freelancers.
Price: Bizness Apps has an individual plan for small businesses for $99 per month. There are three other reseller plans i.e. Gold ($360 per month), Standard ($300 per month), and Platinum ($400 per month).
It will allow you to use iOS and Android app development tools. No programming knowledge is required with Bizness Apps as it provides a Drag-and-Drop app builder.
It provides the best add-ons like Private App Store, Signature, Multiple Language Support, and group management. It has a simple and easy to understand design engine.
• You can access a Google font’s library to select a font from over 800 fonts.
• It has ready templates for different industries and a set of 1000 icons.
• It has features for marketing, technology, and design.
• It provides 20 app credits, App integrations, Unlimited PWAs.
• For building, it provides features like Messages, Menu, Info-1-Tire, Info-2-Tire, Info-30Tire, Mailing list, etc.
Good for medium and large businesses.
Price: Appery.io has three pricing plans i.e. Pro ($99 per month), Team ($200 per month), and Enterprise (Get a quote). Yearly plans are also available. It provides a free trial of 14 days for the Pro plan.
This low-code development platform is for developing hybrid mobile apps, web apps, PWAs. Apps built are well-suited with all popular devices and platforms. Appery.io will allow you to integrate your existing backend with your app. It avails the facility to import and use backend services in the app builder instantly.
• It provides features for team management.
• It allows 50K to 200K platform API calls per month.
• It avails the facility of App backup with all the pricing plans.
• With the Enterprise plan, it provides facilities like Enterprise-grade-SLAs, Private deployment, Account Management, etc.
• It supports customization and advanced development through custom UI components, writing custom JS or CSS, advanced storage layer, source code editing, model-based data structure, etc.
Good for small and medium businesses, and Agencies.
Price: IBuildApp offers 15 days of money-back guarantee for all the plans. It has three pricing plans, i.e. Company ($250 per month), Business ($59.40 per month), and Enterprise (Starts at $20000 per year).
With IBuildApp there will be no limitation on the number of customers to use your developed app. 25 app features will help you to engage customers. It allows you to edit and update the app at any time.
• Coupons and loyalty cards will help you to get repeated customers.
• It provides a promotional toolkit.
• Push Notifications.
• It allows you to create a custom feature.
• It supports App development for multiple industries like Healthcare, Radio Station, Event Planning, School and College, Restaurant Management, etc.
• It provides more than 1000 design templates.
Good for small to large businesses.
Price: Shoutem provides a free trial. It has three pricing plans i.e. Basic ($22.90 per month), Advanced ($58.90 per month), and Unlimited ($139.90 per month).
Shoutem is a Mobile App creator, and a drag-and-drop app designer is provided. It can offer you a glance at the native app. It gives a Re-print facility free of charge.
• It avails various Monetization characteristics like E-commerce, Mobile Advertising, Promoting Local Business, and many more.
• Numerous content sources are supported.
• Automatic publishing facility to iTunes and Google Play.
• It provides analytics to analyze your user behavior and helps you to optimize your app
• It can be integrated with WordPress, Drupal, Ning, Facebook, and Twitter.
Good for small and medium businesses.
Price: Rollbar provides a free trial for 14 days. There are four pricing plans, i.e. Free, Essentials (Starts at $41 per month), Advanced (Starts at $83 per month), and Enterprise (Get a quote). The free plan is for hobbies and side projects. You will get all the features of the ‘Essentials plan’ except for the on-demand events.
Rollbar supports all popular languages and frameworks. The tool will help in root cause analysis by tracing the stack. It can trace all the data that you have to debug, including request params, local values, browsers, IPs, etc.
• You will get real-time visibility of errors.
• It has a feature of proactive triaging. This feature will allow you to assign owners to errors, or you will be able to create a ticket in your issue tracking tool and this ticket will get resolved once the error gets resolved.
• It provides strong security by protecting your data with encryption at rest.
The app development platform is a complete suite of all necessary and interrelated tools. These tools permit the development of application, deployment, and thereby update them. It has functionalities for all the phases of development, like designing, coding, implementation, integration, testing, etc.