5 Best Alternative Apps For PUBG Mobile Game
2nd September will be marked as the day when every other individual in India had a small stroke and that too all at the same time. The decision to ban PUBG was to safeguard the Indians’ privacy online. Not only PUBG, but the Indian government announced a ban over 117 other Chinese apps. I don’t know whether this ban was bad for Chinese companies, but I can say for sure that this ban took a toll on us Indians, as PUBG was the most beloved game.
I went on the internet and found out that over 33 million players in PUBG were Indians, and over 13 million daily logins were registered.
Now that PUBG is no longer available on both Android and iOS platforms, it’s time to move on and look out for alternatives as “there are lots of other fishes around.” Today I am here with the best alternatives for PUBG which I found on Google Play Store and Apple’s App Store.
So, without any further ado, let’s get started.
Alternative Apps For PUBG Mobile
1. Call of Duty Mobile
This is hands down the best alternative you can find for PUBG. In fact, it is one of the oldest franchises in the FPS (first-person shooting) gaming genre. Call of Duty had its fan base on PC gaming and it has successfully made a name for itself in the world of Mobile Gaming. The game has more than 100 million downloads on Google Play Store, which justifies its popularity in the mobile gaming world.
Following are some of its selling points and features obviously:
- It offers various Multiplayer Maps and a well-oriented Battle Royale mode
- The latest update has brought in the anticipated Gunsmith feature that lets you upgrade your weapon and take it to a whole another level.
- The developers have also added a 10v10 multiplayer mode which is fast and is being loved by players across the globe.
- The game gets updated every now and then and offers great features every single time.
2. Garena Free Fire
This is one non-China-based Battle Royale game developed by 111 Dots Studio and published by Garena which is a Singapore based company.
This is an ultimate survival shooter game you can find on the internet. You’ll land on a remote island where you’ll be competing against 49 other players just to come to the top. The graphics are astonishing and will give you a flavor of PUBG in every sense. You can drive vehicles and explore the map, hide in trenches, or crawl under grass just to sneak up on your opponents.
Here I present you some features which you’ll find quite compelling because I did too.
- It offers a 10-minute fast-paced survival Battle Royale mode where 49 others will do their best to survive by killing others.
- The game has realistic and smooth graphics that will help you enjoy smooth game play.
- According to the latest update, the developers have added thermal optics that look through smoke grenades.
3. Infinity Ops: Online FPS
If you prefer multi-player over Battle Royale then I’ve got a perfect game for you. The game is quite futuristic when compared to other FPS games mentioned in this list. The game also lets you create clans and invite other players and friends and have a great gaming session together.
What I liked the most about this game is the custom mode in which you can create a game with your own rules and invite your friends.
- The game offers various modes, like; Team Deathmatch, Deathmatch, Hardcore, and Custom Game
- It really doesn’t whether your smartphone can run big games or not because Infinity Ops is optimized to run on low-end devices with no compromises whatsoever.
- Being a game with a futuristic concept, it has a jetpack that would definitely challenge your gaming skills.
4. Modern Strike Online
When it comes down to PvP FPS game you cannot go wrong with Modern Strike Online. If you are a fan of the G.O.A.T Counter-Strike then you are going to dig this game. Personally, I like this game a lot, as a matter of fact, sometimes I spend hours playing this game, it is that addictive.
The graphics are just out of this world and it does come with smooth dynamics that make the gaming session more enjoyable.
- The game offers an awesome 5v5 multiplayer batter mode with 14 unique maps.
- Team Deathmatch is probably the best part of Modern Strike Online.
- The game has more than 50 million downloads on Google Play Store and that number is growing at a fast pace.
Suggested: Top 10 Puzzle Games Available On Android
5. Sniper Fury
If you are one of those gamers who prefer sniping over assault then do make sure to check out this game because it has got everything you could possibly think of.
The game is developed by none other than Gameloft SE, the guys who gave us games like Asphalt 8. You can expect great graphics along with an action-packed gameplay every single time. It also has a PvP multiplayer battlefield which sets this game apart.