A month ago, a user of Reddit accounted that YouTube was testing another design that altered the layout of the comment section in the Android app. Well, it appears that YouTube is testing this redesigned User Interface for more users. The upgraded update hit my YouTube account that isn’t a piece of the beta channel.
Outstandingly, it resembles a server-side update as the upgraded UI just shows up on one of my two Google accounts that I use inside the YouTube application.
• Thus, sideloading the YouTube APK (v14.47.50) won’t support it.
• The upgrade pulls up the comments section and spots it just beneath the depiction of the video that is playing.
• The comments section shows the number of remarks and reviews three of them.
• So as to see more comments, users should click on this card.
• To assist battle with muscling memory, there’s additionally a disclaimer at the base of the page that illuminates the user about the adjustment in the position of the remarks.
• The disclaimer is packaged with a “Go to remarks” alternative that scrolls the page up as well as takes the user to the new remarks segment.
• Aside from the adjustment in the comments section, even the prescribed videos get a refreshed structure.
• The new UI puts more accentuation on the thumbnail of the video and recordings show up precisely how they show up in the Subscriptions tab in the application.
• This is a float from the format that put the thumbnail on the left and related data on the right.
• Early input on the structure hasn’t been excessively delicate.
• Clients have condemned it on the Reddit string and have voiced their feelings on how they need to return to the past design.
• In any case, concerning me, I wouldn’t fret acclimating to the visual changes. It appears to be a piece cleaner.
Despite the fact that I need to concede that the tremendous thumbnail of the prescribed recordings demonstrates to occupy while watching videos in picture direction.